As I was writing this post over the weekend, it occurred to me that I must be somewhere near the 6 month mark since starting this blog–and indeed, today marks 6 months to the day since I made my first post.
A few quick stats on what I’ve accomplished in the past 6 months:
- 59 total posts (I missed one Monday)
- 1,796 direct views (That’s not including the views through other sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Tumblr)
- 50 comments
- 150 tags
- 208 new followers on Twitter
- 206 new followers on Facebook
- ?? hits on Tumblr as I was a dunce and forgot to add the HTML code for a hit counter there
- Most readers are from the US or Canada, with a few in UK/Europe/India
For those of you following reading the blog, this is a good time to ask for your feedback:
- What have you found useful/interesting?
- Anything I haven’t covered enough?
- Conversely, what would you like to see less of?
- Any suggestions for topics/themes I should consider going forward?
- Any notes/constructive feedback about my writing style? (I can always use this!)
- What about frogs? Adorable 4 legged fly catchers? Or annoying noisemakers? (Just checking to see if y’all are paying attention.)
Thanks for reading thus far. I hope we can explore new ground together in the next 6 months.